In hopes that my sister in law will be having a little lady, this lays in wait.
I've seen some amazing quilt art lately and it inspired me to try a piece.
This is a small square that I machine quilted with strong dark colours to add depth.
I then painted some blue highlights and sparkly stars with fabric paint.
I think this is a neat medium of art and makes a great wall hanging.
Just the middle piece but like I said, a start.
I see a robot or a bike appliqued on this one.
I thought a bright quilt would be fun, but I now think it'll be a bit too obnoxious.
Maybe a seat cushion?
I want to make this one for my hubby.
No pattern, I'm just winging it, But I have big plans.
The fabrics are just so beautiful.
I made it a bit too big.
What do I do with him now?
Once I figure it out I'll let you know!
No comments:
Post a Comment