Monday, May 23, 2011

Happy Spring

I can smell it in the air, the warmth of the sun.
The days are longer and full of adventure.
Spring has sprung!!!

I finished the Happy quilt for my new little sweet niece Jordyn Anne.
I got to hold her today for the first time and it was incredible.
I haven't held a newborn in a very long time and it was so special.
When J held her I saw that familiar look of longing in his eyes.
He would love to have more.
He'd have 20 I'm sure.
Easy said since he's gone to work 95% of the time.
I do feel bad though but I am settled with two.
Two beautifully healthy perfectly happy girls.
Just perfect!!

I grabbed my camera for a jog around the yard today and took a few photos of spring , then the battery died so these are all I got.





No comments:

Post a Comment