Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Thanksgiving

K spent hours paper macheing up this special cornucopia centrepiece for our family dinner.
I love how it turned out.
It will be in our family for years to come.

We spent hours preparing out favourite foods on new and exciting ways.
We hosted outside and it was a perfect fall day/evening to do so.
The weather has been just dreamy as of late.

The girls and I made an apple print table cloth for the buffet table.
Another treasure for years to come.

The girls got these branches and put them in a jug.
Then cut out leafs for our guests to fill out and attach to the "tree".

Reading them afterwards was such a treat.
I love how creative my girls are becoming on their own.

This dessert was something I saw and had to try.
A sort of tres leche cake/pumpkin cake.
OMG!!
Our new Thanksgiving goody!


And E had to carve a pumpkin.
There was no way around it.
She had this in mind and was able to cut it herself, after she cleaned it all out and saved the seeds.
Ok....I have to say how proud I am.
This was a perfect day to be thankful for so many things.


No comments:

Post a Comment