Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Afternoon at the Strawberry Farm

Ashberry Farms is a lovely place to spend the afternoon, picking strawberries, checking out the pigs and bumping into great people.
We were all decked out in our raingear, as it was storming all morning.
Yet ironically when we arrived the skies opened up and it was beautiful for the rest of the day.
After a little dog and E incident we had a quick Dr.s run and all is well. I hope she learned a lesson but I feel that it may not have sunken in the way I hoped it might.
I processed a bunch of strawberries afterwards and my freezer is happily filling with summer berries.
Next time I will be making jam.
But not this week I am just too sick and busy.









As the day goes on I am getting sicker.
This summer cold has got a firm grip and so I am retiring early and watching a movie.
I don't even have the desire to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment