Monday, January 6, 2014

Marketing Blitz

I honestly have the best person that helps me with all my marketing and branding/logo stuff.
Nicola reads my mind and can see my visions without me even talking coherently enough to describe what I would like.

Here is a party/celebration poster I use for getting the word out.


Once a party is booked,  there are invitations we hand out for the parties hosted with us.


I love this poster that gives details about the business in general.
I try to put this up in schools and around down, in local stores and on any bulletin board I can find.

This was a postcard advertisement for the Handmade Holidays I put on at the Art Lab.

And this was one I really loved.
A Holiday card for my friends and families who have been to the lab and for my Facebook Friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment