Sunday, June 10, 2012

New Picnic Table

I must admit I'm in love with our yard.
We have an 8 acre wonderland.
It's no shortage of work but it is all worth it.

The other night hubby came home from work after a long week and still had the energy to start on a huge project.

He started cutting and ripping a couple logs we have had laying in our yard from a previous clearing project.
It will get milled one day but till then it sits and slowly gets cut into other projects.

This monster of a shelter/shack is smack dab in the middle of our back yard.
I stare at it from our dining room.
Not too pretty at all really. it seems to be just a catch all for the yard and a big cat litter box.

Until yesterday when J took 6 hours to construct my dream table.
I have been asking for 8 years for this and now that its done it seems our yard is ready to complete.
It makes this house a home as we are now uber able to be hospitably.

 Look at this crazy table.
7 x14 feet, with bench seating all around.

 I can't wait for the parties we'll have here.
I'm equally as excited to start landscaping around it and make our back yard a masterpiece.

Thank you honey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment