Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas Quilts

I finished 2 quilts a couple of weeks back and sent them off as christmas gifts for my niece and nephew.
I cant wait to hear what they think of them.

 My little nephew man is almost a year and since I never had a boy myself, I was so excited to be able to make this space quilt that I have been wrestling with in my head for years.
                                               Absolutely lovely to see it come to fruition.
              The applique robots, planets and spaceship took the most time but well worth it.
         I actually had them done about a year ago, that show long it took me to get to this project.
                                          May it keep him cozy till I get to finally meet him.


My niece is 2 and I hope she'll love the fairies in this small blanket, I know I fell in love with them.
May it keep her warm until I can snuggle her one day soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment