Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Beverages

I love a good label.
I often will buy a wine or beer based solely on what it looks like.
I'm a sucker for good marketing.

 Most of these were amazing, a couple not so much!!

 hubby loves a good beer.
It seems like there has been an explosion of craft beers.
Shopping for them is as fun as trying them.
Although I am not a fan of beer, too many late ugly nights working in a bar cured me of that.

 I was gifted a fabulous wine accessory for christmas from my love.
Works great!!
The best so i've heard.
Truthfully, I'm not really able to notice the difference.
I'm not that refined yet I guess!!

 This was a thoughtful idea as well.

Again the label sold it, the taste will bring me back.....often!!


For the harder stuff, give this a try.
Yummers!!


No comments:

Post a Comment