Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Hee Hee....Im a Little Prankster

Poor hubby was crashed from a killer long shift at work.

I dread these sorts of shifts, although he would never complain, I know what he has to deal with.
In this case it was over 40 degrees, food was terrible, he worked from 4 in the morning till 10 or later at night only to be put in a crummy room under the loud kitchen in this delapitated old float camp.
Spotty internet or no phone, so were at the mercy of the sat phone and those stink at the best of times.

I do not know how anyone can work 3 weeks straight exhausted, hot, tired and all the rest only to have to sleep in a short, crappy bed which 100 other camp bodies have slept on before, and still be productive and be the boss dealing with al the other people going through the same sorta crap.

To be away from home, family and creature comforts all for the sake of providing for us.
I am in awe of what he does, how hard he works and how much he sacrifices for us.

SO how do I repay him....?
Well i wont go into all the details but one of the things I love to do is make him smile and laugh.

This time, while he was crashed, i carefully painted his toes a lovely bright red.
Then to make it even better I hid the nail polish remover.
Yup!! Thats true love right there folks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment