Monday, June 29, 2009

A Bunch Of Stuff

A quick craft the other day that caches the sun and relects the light so beautifully onto the table. K had such a great time making this.



Two tables that I found for a buck each and thought would make a great afternoon craft session of painting or decopage.....one day.


Another one of my little quirks is vintage wooden hangers. I love em.


I saw this on crafty crow a while back and thought it was really fitting or my husband.
It was easy to do as I glued mine and the funnest part was going to the beach for the wood.


Art in the park doing tie dying. Always a hit with the kids.


Great old logging equiptment.



I have a deep love for all things antique.
I have been looking for a washing board for some time and was so excited wehn I found this for half price in a quiant little gem of an antique store in Chemanius.
I just have to somehow convince my husband to attatched it to the bathroom wall.



No comments:

Post a Comment