Friday, May 29, 2009

Out with the Radiowaves


I have always been disgusted with microwaves and have never found it to be of any use.

I don't see any merits to owning one that would justify it's value, except to melt butter.

It's whole existance breeds a culture that is contrary to all my moral beliefs and food values.

Ours was purchased in my nesting days when I wasn't sure what to expect and wanted to cover all my bases.

It has sat on it's post unplugged and rarely used since.

Yesterday we finally made the decision to vacate the beast and I am so relieved.

In a home that is measured in square inches, not feet , this contraption was taking up prime real estate.

Now in it's spot, I have my beloved recipe books and my collection of aprons nicely displayed and easily accessible.

Yes I am an avid apron collector and maker of as well.

I love the nostalgic feel and motherly appeal they offer, with a bit of sass of course.

So on my mission to live a organically wholesome life full of love, health, and fun, this is yet another step in the direction I feel we all need to be going.

Now if I could only figure out a viable solution for the cell phone!!!.........

No comments:

Post a Comment