Thursday, May 14, 2009

Indulge Me A Little...... Please!

From the moment my eyelids popped open this morning, I knew it was going to be a productive day.
I decided I would tote my camera around to do a "day in the life of" in photos.
I think it worked out quite nicely.
Enjoy.

While outside at 6:30 feeding and letting the animals out, the light in the yard was brilliant.
It was going to be a wonderful day.


My meeting was all that I expected and more. This little gem was outside the waiting room saying Good Morning.


We had brought our turkeys for the K's class to see when we first got them 5 weeks ago. Today I brought them back for the class to revisit and see the growth.


I re-organized a cupbaord I have been meaning to do forever and just love the results.

Some fabric I ordered came in and I am over the moon.

I have a total love affair with material and cannot wait to make something with these.


We had a wonderful visit with friends on their farm this afternoon and enjoyed seeing their newest additions to the farm. Soooo cute.


The afternoon was spent in the yard.
I made these pillow case dresses from a pattern I found eons ago.
I am so thankful because the girls get so grubby in the yard and insist on wearing their best skirts and dresses.
These pacify both our needs and they look incredibly sweet in them.


I planted tonnes of strawberries today.We got a few more from our neighbors farm and so my feild is quite full now. Yummy.


I made a nice soup for supper and some fresh irish oat bread to go with it.

Dining Al fresco brings such a feeling of summer.

With the rhubard we picked up from the farm today, I made a lovely strawberry rhubarb crisp.

We brought some over to our neighbours as our "nice deed of the day" Something I try to do eash day with the girls to encourage thinking of others.

Here's Fritz. He is getting quite big, I just wish he wasn't so shy.

I had some time at the end of the day to sew a few projects up.

I needed to get a sewing fix in and created some bookmarkers with some left over material I adore so much.

I made a wall hanging to fill in a corner that was neglected in the livingroom.
And what would seing be without a few skirts.


1 comment:

  1. Wow! I'm lucky if I get my laundry in before it rains! ;) FZ person

    ReplyDelete